The Sacramento Open Studio Tour 2014, features 125 artists, in their studios, many demonstrating their work. For the first time, the Tour comes to the Pocket/Greenhaven neighborhoods, where I live and work. We’re going to do things a bit different. On our little cul d’ sac, we’ll feature:
• Six great artists demonstrating their work.
• Music by the Kennedy High Marching Band, by rock and roller blues man Gary Michael Weinberg, and other jazz bands and performers.
• Food served up by local restaurants.
• Pocket businesses showing (and some giving away) their wares.
• And, free punch and cookies!
I’ll have some new work on display (and for sale), including my famous Gorgeous Greetings cards (49,166 sold thus far), and my 5’ by 3’ doors on metal. I’ll also be signing my book, I Can’t Always See My Path…But I Keep On Walking.
The Tour’s free (except for the art!). Hope to see you at this fun festival. For more information on the Tour, see www.sacopenstudios.com or just come by and we’ll have event guides for the rest of the tour.
Where: Mast Court at Gloria Drive, across from Kennedy High School, in Sacramento
When: Saturday, September 13th, 10-5, Sunday, September 14th, 10-5